Pages

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Synthesizing

Our learning intention today for reading was to understand what synthesizing is. Synthesizing is when you take the knowledge you know about something or someone and then use the knowledge we found out to look at them a different way and have a new opinion about them. We did an activity where we made a biopic poster of a famous person. We used our knowledge that we knew about this person and what we found out to chose backgrounds, poses, symbols and other stuff that we thought represented him and his achievements. The famous person I chose was Martin Luther King. I made the poster like this because he changed the world with his speech "I have a dream".

3 comments:

  1. You have done a fabulous job of explaining your task Charlize! I can clearly see what you were doing and what it means. Your biopic cover shows me that you read the text carefully. Superb synthesising :)

    ReplyDelete