Pages

Friday 13 May 2016

Shoe narrative

Waiting, Waiting , Waiting  I could hear a noise. It grabbed my shoe box straight away. As the lid uncovered, I could see Haylie filled with joy in her eyes. She took me out and tried me on. I was perfect. From that day onwards, we walked, sprinted, and skipped everywhere together. She was the best owner ever. She even cleaned me after I got dirty. At school, I remember climbing on top of a ladder and seeing all the other shoes down below. I finally made my first friend but made a bad impression by getting my arms caught on the fence. It did not feel nice at all. I introduced myself and she said her name was Nike lefty and Nike Righty it was pretty weird at first but became really good friends. After school,  Haylie and I would walk through the wet damp grass, which was a hassle, especially getting green things stuck on the sides. She cleaned me of course, but threw me in the closet like I was a rag doll. That was the only thing I hated about her.  The next day she just put me on but I was smelly, disgusting and all sorts of things. Sometimes, we would walk on the beach with her dog Spot.  That was the worst experience  of my shoe life. Her dog was my arch enemy. I never liked him because once he chewed me up like a disgusting dog toy. Haylie washed me immediately.

By Mia and Charlize.

Today we wrote a narrative about some black shaggy, lifeless shoes. Our narrative was based on the shoes life before it became lifeless and raggedy. We gave the shoes human qualities, like sense of smell, sight, and so on. Our teacher got us to make a plan of what we might add into the story, like how will it start and how it's life will happen. After our plan, we were timed to write as much as we can for 15 minutes, which is why we didn't get to end our story.

No comments:

Post a Comment