Pages

Sunday 7 August 2016

My Olympic Logo



This is my Olympic logo I have designed myself. Around the Olympic rings I have a mountain which represents Mount Everest (when Edmund Hillary from NZ was one of the first people to climb up it). On both sides there are 2 green ferns, which symbols our beautiful forests. The yellow arrows encourage other kiwis to aim high and reach the stars, if not, at least a mountain. At the bottom of the mountain is suppose to be the water around Mount Everest, representing our high achievements we have made as NZ. And lastly, the four red stars around the logo is the southern cross, like on our New Zealand flag.

3 comments:

  1. Well done with your cool olympic logo and attributing the images. Keep up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done with your cool olympic logo and attributing the images. Keep up

    ReplyDelete