Pages

Thursday 25 August 2016

Hauora



This is my second DLO I did for inquiry this term with Mrs Anderson. Hauora is the Maori belief of health and is very unique to New Zealand. In this DLO there were 4 challenges we did. Challenge 1 was attributing images, Challenge 2 was working in a group to build the Whare Tapu Wha and explain what would happen if one of these walls fell down. Challenge 3 was to take our heart rate, and lastly Challenge 4 was to make a Canva about Hauora. If you would like to see what my group and I, Nazanin, Haijera, and Troy did, look inside this slide.

3 comments:

  1. Superb effort Charlize! You worked collaboratively and listened carefully. This shows us how important all four walls of Hauora are, especially at this time for our Olympic athletes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs Anderson for checking my work.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Mrs Anderson for checking my work.

      Delete