Pages

Thursday 1 September 2016

Sketching-note

Questions

 




This week and last week we have been learning about sketch note. Sketch note is taking notes, but instead of doing loads and loads of paragraphs, you also use pictures, CAPITALS and arrows and so much more. Sketch notes don't have to be perfect, they just have to be there on your paper. Being able to draw pictures helps me make better connections to the topic. And your sketch notes don't have to make sense to anyone but yourself. Our topics we have made sketch notes on were about Questions, Athletic skills, and Rio Olympics 2016. I find sketch note very helpful because of these various reasons.

3 comments:

  1. You definitely captured the main idea of the learning in your sketchnotes Charlize! I'm glad you enjoy recording your thinking in this way. I like sketchnoting too because they are a fun way to make connections to the learning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mrs. Anderson for commenting on my sketchnotes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mrs. Anderson for commenting on my sketchnotes

    ReplyDelete