Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2016

Cross Country - FunRun


It was an awesome time running in this cross - country this year. My time at cross country practise and run jump throw have really payed off. Before the race began. After getting changed and having lunch, our teacher called out the roll and told us to line up and walk across the road to the fields. The cross country first started with the year 1 girls all the way to year 8 boys. It was also raining a bit when we cheered for everybody that was running. When the year 7 and 8 girls were called up to run, I had a lot of butterflies in my stomach. I was so close to running in the inter-school run but I came 4th, which is pretty good for me. At least my time at cross-country practise and run, jump, throw have really paid off.

No comments:

Post a Comment