Pages

Wednesday 14 December 2016

PBS 2016



This collage is a reflection on our year at Panmure Bridge School in LS2. I have tried making my own collage using photos, different shapes, changing the colour backgrounds and changing the width of the boarders. I have included photos from Term 1 all the way to Term 4. It has been a long and hardworking year. We have had so many memories as a classroom. I remember when we started this year it was very awkward, but we got to manage each other at the end. One of the things I have enjoyed this year was when we caught the bus to the Panmure library to watch a performance by a famous book narrator by the name of Stig. Now that my hard work as a year 8 has paid off, I can finally use what I have learnt from this year and use it for my many years in College.



No comments:

Post a Comment