Pages

Wednesday 23 November 2016

Reply to Term 1 Charlize

Dear Term 1 Me…

I read your letter to me about all the goals I had to achieve, and I am pleased to tell you I have improved very well. I remembered when we did the tests at the beginning of the year, and worked on what I needed to practise on, especially my maths. I was so close to stage 8 in maths, but got stage 7 instead. But hopefully I will be at stage 8 at the beginning of High School. I also read that you wanted me to improve in my writing, I’m getting there (sorry) but at least my narratives and recounts are better that my writing.
But now let’s break away from my school subjects, I have been very focused on my work and my blog posts, I’ve got now over 185 bog posts! Isn’t that amazing? I also practised my social skills (working collaboratively with my classmates, listening to the teacher, giving things a go) which has been going very well. I even made a small, but great group of friends. 2016 has been very busy (especially in Term 3) but like you said, all the hard work would be worth it at the end. It has been such a great year with the help of my teachers and classmates. So I can gladly tell you my year at Panmure Bridge School has been a big part of my life, and will also be a year I will never forget.   

This is my reply to Term 1 me from the letter I made at the beginning of this year. You can fin the letter I wrote before here.
In the letter Term 1 me wrote had all the goals I needed to achieve at the end of this year. Above is a picture of me in term 1 and a picture of me in term 4.




No comments:

Post a Comment